2014年2月11日星期二

Use the gold nail decoration to DIY your nails

How do you spend your weekends, if I’m a journalist and random interview those people walking on the street, you will get different answers, surfing on the internet, watching TV may have occupied much, to have your own hobby becomes important, because there are much time you should learn to get alone with yourself, as a girl in the group, I have the same pursuit of beauty, I like go to the market to find the most beautiful clothing match with me, I always focus on people’s beautiful hair, but the best thing I like is do DIY my nails in the weekends, beautiful nails really touched me a lot, the Gold nail decoration is one of nail accessories used to DIY my nails.

Gold color is my favorite, of course, the gold nail decoration have high frequency in my DIY work, there are really and be the end point to light up your whole nail result, because there are really much nail decorations in the markets, they are beautiful and easily to use, you only use the glue to stick to your nail, you can instantly decorate your nails, but I do not like it, because even though they are really beautiful, but people are using those and some level absence of innovation and individuality.


There gold nail decoration can be used to as a cute animal have a glass, or as circle decoration, the gold color really have advantages, because it can suddenly attract people’s eyes, to use the gold nail decoration to DIY your nails really wonderful, it is a way can divergent thinking, and it can be a fashion way to pursuit beauty, sometimes I feel, have the leisure time to make yourself becomes more and more beautiful in person really a way to enjoy your life.

没有评论:

发表评论