2014年2月9日星期日

Affordable Romance: Heart Couple keychain

It is in the campus that I begin my first love in my life. Before coming across my boyfriend, I have lots of beautiful imagination about romance. It is certainly true that the reality is not as dreamlike as what you expect. Nevertheless, I still feel fortunate to encounter my Mr. Right, who I had waited for so many years since I became an adult. During the process we get along with each other, I learn a lot on how to be a perfect lover. What he does for me often surprises me, melting my soft heart. The Heart Couple keychain is my favorite gift given by him on a Valentine’s Day.

 It should be admitted that its appearance does be a creative design. When the two pendants are put together, you’ll find they are a complete heart shape. The words engraved on their surfaces can form a smooth sentence: you are the key to my heart. How romantic it is! How couldn’t I be touched at that time? My heart was suddenly occupied with his consideration. Although I said nothing, he would know what I wanted to express. In fact, the tight hug had indicated my mind to him.

 As ordinary students, we have no rich money to consume expensive things such as necklace, ring or earrings. But I always keep the thought that true love can’t be measured by specific things because it is priceless. Though we can’t afford something luxury, the Heart Couple keychain has met our demand to a great extent. For me, that is enough.

 As we all know, when a man is in his twenties and thirties, he is in a difficult period of his life. As a considerate lover, we should understand his situation and give positive supports to him. After spending the hard time, we can enjoy joint sweetness together. I think that’s the largest tacit understanding between two lovers. Only such sincere love can last for long. In my eyes the Heart Couple keychain that he gives to me is as treasured as upscale jewelry.


没有评论:

发表评论