2014年2月28日星期五

Enjoy Happiness of Printing Pictures on Polymer Clay Beads

This Saturday I went to a craft shop to witness how handmade bracelet was “born”. By the way, I also wanted to relax myself after busy work of five days every week.

  When I came into the famous craft shop near my home, the designer Rose treated me with hospitality. I sit down to listen to her tell me how to DIY a bracelet. She said: “You should shape the clay into a round ball first and then fire it to fix the shape.” In order to save my time, she took out the fired Polymer Clay Beads and began to teach me to print pictures on the surface.

  In fact, printing on them was like printing on papers. However, the former was more difficult than the latter because the beads were not flat. Rose showed the way to print, who looked very skillful. No wonder she could produce so many bracelets and other crafts in a day’s time.

  Patiently, I printed several flowers step by step. Using different colors of pigment, the picture seemed full of spring atmosphere. Red, blue, green, pink, purple, yellow, how colorful they are! After completing, Rose praised my workmanship, which met my vanity to a certain extent.

 Then she gave me some cotton cords to string these loose beads. This step was easy to finish, so I done it quickly. At last, when I wore the bracelets on my wrist, a proud feeling came into my mind. For a bushy office worker, it is value to enjoy happiness of printing freely. During the whole process, you will forget all the tiredness and unhappiness, which helps you get rid of bad mood and relax yourself totally.

  Make the most the leisure time to enjoy printing on the Polymer Clay Beads and making a bracelet on your own. It is worthwhile to pay for cheap jewelry in order to obtain a pleasant holiday and positive mood.


没有评论:

发表评论