2014年1月10日星期五

Stylish Costume Artificial Mustache, be a different you

Ha-ha, have you dream of playing another role in your life? For example, if you are a girl would you like to try to be a boy in your life for maybe a few hours? I am sure you would want to try. That’s why there are so many costume parties in our life, and we really enjoy playing another role. Playing another role can demount the responsibility from your shoulder temporarily and give yourself a break to enjoy your life from the heavy workload and working pressure. This fashionable, stylish costume artificial mustache should be your best makeup.

It has 6 different styles of Smarty, Rogue, Scoundrel, Casanova, Party boy and Bandit. You can choose one to match with your character. When you decided to putting on you just need to peel off the back and stick it on your upper lip. It is great for any sort of fancy dress party.

Have you remember the last April Fools' Day, who had been fool by you? I remember mine. I pretended to be an old woman. I put on a lot of makeup, and used the fake eyebrows and wearing my grandmother’s clothes and shoes. That day I stumble at my school gate, and asked one of my classmate to send me home as I told her I was lost and all I known was the house number. She asked to send me to police and I refused, I almost got catch, I forced to pretend to coughing for a little bit. At the end she send me to my fake home which is actually my aunt’s house, and I thanked her and give her a few candies. She wasn’t realize she was been fool until I told her the other day. What a funny memory.


This costume artificial mustache is excellent costume prop. You can pretend to be an adult from some film and television company, and to be here to recruit some new face. That’s my next idea for this year’s April Fools' Day. But to be clear this should be out of the goal to having fun, not to do some illegal things.

没有评论:

发表评论