2014年1月15日星期三

Crystal Jewelry Set Motivates Me to be more Excellent

 When I grow up gradually, I pay more attention to my appearance and I like dressing up myself carefully. My mother told me it’s a normal phenomenon which almost every girl will encounter during her process of growing up. Also, she encourages me to have better taste in dressing, teaching me how to select suitable clothing and jewelry for myself. I love my mother deeply, who knows my inner thought very clearly. To make me become more attractive, she even buy a crystal jewelry set for me, adding that it contributes to revealing my female charm.

  When my mother found that I began to care about my hairstyle, my facial skin, my figure and so on, she had realized I was longing for a more beautiful like other young girls. She felt like helping me modifying myself, thus she always hunted for something wonderful for me. That day, when she saw the crystal jewelry set, she was attracted by its exquisite modeling and noble design. She thought it was suitable for me to wear, asking me to have a try. Admittedly, it did plus for my appearance. At the moment I was wearing it, I felt myself was like a delicate princess, full of happiness and glory.

  My mother spoke highly of it and she purchased it at once with reasonable price. I was content with what I owned- a gentle mother as well as youthful beauty. After coming back home, I wore the necklace, earrings and bracelet. Looking at myself in the mirror, I appreciated its fantastic design very much, which made me look graceful. I thought my mother did be good at selecting something superior. It can be acclaimed as the most luxurious gift I had ever been given.


  I wear it so frequently that I neglect other ornaments in my caskets. It is not only a gift from my mother, but also a concern and love of her. Every time I touch my crystal jewelry set, I promise myself to be more excellent, making my mother feel proud. 

没有评论:

发表评论