2014年1月13日星期一

Grow up in Love

There are two rings in my casket, which have equal importance for me. One is given by my ex-boyfriend, the other is given by my present boyfriend. They are the Open Finger Ring and the Rhinestone Finger Ring, which have accompanied me for a long time. They represent two relationships in the bottom of my heart.

  Generally speaking, a majority of couples tend to use a ring to symbol their promise. In particular, a man usually makes some promises to his girlfriend though they don’t achieve it actually. I remember when my ex-boyfriend gave me the Open Finger Ring, he said he had confidence to fight for our promising future. However, we broke up with each other due to some quarrels and complaints. At present when I look at the Open Finger Ring, I still can be called back to those times.

  Now I have known a new boyfriend, who made me feel steady and reliable. I have more tacit understanding than the former one. He also gives me a ring- the Rhinestone Finger Ring. It is set with two circles of rhinestones, looking luxury very much. What I appreciate it most is that it is 2 pcs and separable, seeming convenient and stylish. He is always concerned about me and wants to give me the best thing. I often feel moved to his behaviors because he is so considerate. Wearing the Rhinestone Finger Ring, it seems that I am surrounded by his full love.

  The loss of the former love makes me grow up quickly, realizing that tolerance is of great importance during the process of getting along. Now what I should do is to manage my romance with my present lover, just like protecting my Rhinestone Finger Ring well. It is carrying all of my happiness. I believe that I can hold it tightly.


没有评论:

发表评论