2013年12月15日星期日

Sexy In Winter: Sexy High Thin Heel Boots

  Most of the girls do not like to wear high-heel shoes because they think it is inconvenient when they are walking. But as my personal, I love wearing the high-heel more than flatty or wedge heel. Although I already have 165cm tall, I still love to wear high-heel. I think the leg shape can be showed perfectly, when a woman wears a pair of high-heel. So a few days ago, I saw a pair of sexy high thin heel boots in the magazine, the shape of the high-heel boots is very amazing. Simple design is its spot and the place of zipper is designed on the heel. So, it also called zipper ankle boots. It is very cool and easy to match. Besides, I want to mention most of the women who love wearing high-heels that how to wear the high-heels without hurting yourself.
 
Sexy high thin heel boots are a great fashion accessory for women (and even for some men) but they can come at a cost - and not just the cost that you pay at the cash register. Wearing high heels improperly can cause you a lot of physical pain and may even pose serious risks to your overall health over time. Don't worry; you don't have to toss out all of your heels to stay healthy. You just need to learn the right way to wear them, so that you're not hurting at the end of the day.
l  To do some research so that you really understand the anatomy of the foot and the reason why the wrong high heels can hurt your leg;
l  Pay attention to the width of the heel when selecting your high heels;
l  Put on socks or stockings every time that you wear high heels;
l  Add insoles or gel inserts to all of your pairs of heels.

Above all are the points how to wear the high-heel without hurting yourself. Before I put on my new sexy high thin heel boots, I will learn from these notices. So, see you next week, now I am going to buy this sexy high thin heel boots!


没有评论:

发表评论