2013年12月13日星期五

My Love is as Shining as the Italina Stud Earrings

Dear Lily,

  I have been thinking which thing is suitable to give you as the present of the Valentine's Day this year. I went to many markets to search for what can satisfy me most. At last I determined to purchase the Italina Stud Earrings. Not only it is beautiful enough to please you, but also I give a special meaning upon it.
 
Plated crystal zircon, it is resistant to chemicals, the salesperson tells me. I know you are always concerned about the quality of commodity, so I dare not to neglect this point. The pursuit of beauty is the nature of you women, which results in the decision that I had better buy jewelry for you. At the first sight when I saw the Italina Stud Earrings, their glowing luster surprised me a lot. It seemed that they look luxury and gorgeous, arousing my interest in owning them. Then I realized that you have worn your original earrings for a long time and they were getting older and older. It’s time to change a pair of earrings for you. Of course, I know you are a girl used to frugality, but the Italina Stud Earrings are totally affordable with an inexpensive price. That’s all the reasons I buy it for you.
 
  Three years have passed stealthily since I came across you in 2010. We went through various things together. It is during the process that we make sure we are the person whom we want to spend the rest of our life with. In my point of view, shining rhinestone can be seen as the symbol of forever love because it is pure enough to remind me of the holy love; it is glaring enough to tell me how rare and value a true love is! What I want to convey is contained in the Italina Stud Earrings. Have you touched my sincere mind when wearing it?

  Whatever we will face in the future, I’ll be always at your side, just like the Italina Stud Earrings worn your ears, forever!
                                                      
Yours faithfully,

                                                               Tom

没有评论:

发表评论