2013年12月31日星期二

Charming Bridal Rhinestone Jewelry Set

 I am going to get married with my fiancée at the beginning of the coming year 2014. We have been in love for three years since we came across in a library in college. Lucy, my future wife, is a perfect girl in my eyes and I love her very much. What I expect is to give her a dreamlike wedding party, leaving unforgettable memories in her life. Also, I would like to dress her into a beautiful bride, just like a noble princess occurring in my life to decorate my world. In particular, I select a bridal rhinestone jewelry set after comparing carefully.

  Apparently, it is filled with women flavor due to the exquisite flowers and leaves. I know Lucy likes blue color most. She said: “Blue is a special color, which can make us calm down and make us feel fresh.” From my point of view, I think blue represents pureness, which can not only symbolize a person’s character but also suggest that our love is without impurities. Either the necklace or the earrings, they are shining bright luster. I want my bride to be the visual focus in the wedding party. I can imagine that how beautiful Lucy is when wearing the wedding dress matching with the bridal rhinestone jewelry set. Isn’t it a wonderful thing to see your elegant bride walking towards you? That scene must be very melting.

  Even though I am a man, I have realized that when a girl ends her single time to become a wife for a man, she is going to put up with a lot. She may lose part of freedom, need to do much housework and do cooking for husband every day. In fact,
What a woman pays is large, which is the reason why I show great respects for my beloved. They deserve to be doted in an appropriate way just like giving them some good gifts to earn their happy face.


  Many of my friends all speak high of the bridal flower jewelry set, saying that they match my bride’s temperament. I hope that I could wear it for her at our wedding party. In the meantime, I am longing for a shining future created by us jointly.

没有评论:

发表评论