2013年11月28日星期四

Christmas Tree Ring Contains Some Connotation

  As Christmas comes, accessories used for beautifying yourself should be prepared well ahead of time, such as Christmas Jewelry Set, Christmas Bell Drop Earrings, Christmas Tree Ring and so on. With their decorating, your charm is bound to increase to some extent, which is the pursuit of every woman, undoubtedly.


 
  I bought a Christmas Tree Ring a few days ago, satisfying me because of its fast delivery speed as well as impeccable appearance. When wearing it on my finger, bright luster was so glary that my friends all spoke highly of it, which pleased me very much. What’ s worth mentioning, its colorful modeling fitted the approaching Christmas well, full of festive atmosphere completely.

  My knowledgeable friend took chance to tell me how Christmas originated. It was said that Germans would set a firtree at home on December 24th every year, which was seen as the tree of the garden of Eden. Crackers were hung on it, symbolizing wafer which was a kind of sign that the Christians atoned for their crime. The legend indicated Christmas originated in German.

  However, there was another saying popular with folks. A kind-hearted farmer guested a wandering child warmly on Christmas. When parting, the child broke a branch and inserted it in the ground. To their surprise, the branch grew into a big tree at once. Pointing at the tree, the child said to the farmer, “In order to return your warmness, the tree wil be covered with gifts and balls in every year today.” For this reason, Christmas trees that people see today are all hung with small gifts and balls.


  I have never thought there are so many interesting stories on Christmas! It seems that the Christmas Tree Ring on my finger increases more connotation after I know what relates to it. I think I shall like it more than before. 

没有评论:

发表评论